Registration is now open for our 12 Week product Design course. Flexible Learning. Live Membership . Hiring Connections.
YuDoo Cancellation Policy
Disclaimer: In the event of any discrepancy or conflict, the English version will prevail over translation(s).
- The customer may feel free to cancel their order any time before their order is shipped by the shop/seller. We send a shipping confirmation to the customer when their order is shipped.
- Once shipped, cancelling an order costs YuDoo double the shipping charges (forward and reverse shipping).
- Rejecting to receive an order at the time of delivery is same as order cancellation and accordingly costs YuDoo double the shipping charges.
- At present, we do not charge our customers or shops for such double shipping charges, and we are willing to keep it that way. Accordingly, we expect our customers to avoid such cancellations as much as possible. Frequent such cancellations may result in penalties/account freezing.
- Those penalties may reflect in the customer's account and get added in the amount payable in subsequent orders. The customer may appeal with the administrative team for partial or full waiver of such penalties. The team, at their sole discretion, can partially or fully waive off such charges and issue the refund accordingly.
- The refund, in case of online payment orders, will be issued to customer's original payment method after adjusting for penalties, if any, within 72 hours of the cancellation of the order.
- The customer may appeal with the administrative team for partial or full waiver of such penalties. The team, at their sole discretion, can partially or fully waive off such charges and issue the refund accordingly.
- In any case, the decision of the administrative team will be final and binding on all parties.
- For any queries related to order cancellation, refund status, or unfreezing an account, kindly contact our customer care team.